Staging

Staging is known to be the best marketing tool for a quick house sale at the best possible price.

We offer two  types of staging:  1- Full Service Staging  
2- Speed Staging

Full Service Staging is for the homeowner who needs a lot of changes in order to make their home inviting enough to present to the market. If you want paint color recommendations, flooring and lighting ideas or small remodels of certain areas, this is the service for you. Included in this is complete interior styling and a punch list for the homeowner to execute as well. The cost for this service is $600-800 depending upon the size of the house.

Speed Staging is completed in 3-4 hours, involves two stagers for a flat fee of $350. Using the homeowner’s own furniture and art and some muscle moving furniture about if necessary, we will judiciously edit, rehang art, rearrange accessories and create a continuity of color to leave your home looking its most inviting.  We will leave you with a list of  big-impact low-cost changes to bring buyers your way.

Only 10% of buyers are able to see a home’s potential. That leaves 90% who struggle to see past your personal style and  personal stuff. Because a professional stager is objective, we can remove things that will distract the potential buyer. Because we are expert designers, we can create a beautiful vision for your buyers in each room.

9 out of 10 homeowners review photos online first before visiting a home. For that reason, staging for the most beautiful marketing photos is essential! And builds more buyer traffic.

Staged homes sell faster. Staged homes average 53 days on the market. Unstaged homes average 233 days on the market (stats – Home Staging Resource)

Prices drop an average of 1% per month. A staged house will result in a faster sale and thus… more money in your pocket.

If you are a Realtor in the Bainbridge Island and North Kitsap area, give us a call to discuss your listings that you want to sell quickly. 

Not staging helps to sell your competition.

A successful home sale is all in the staging details.

Why risk it? Stage it!